The Impact of the style American association for swimming training by using Some Specialized drills on aerobic, anaerobic ability, performance and Achievement in ( 50) Meters – Freestyle Swimming
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
Volume 20, Issue 65, Pages 1-24
AbstractThe aims of the research :
- Finding out significance of the difference of aerobic and anaerobic ability, Performance and Achievement in 50 Meters between pre and post tests for both experimental(that applied of Specialized drills) and control groups.
- Finding out significance of the difference of aerobic and anaerobic ability, Performance and Achievement in (50) Meters in post test for both experimental(that applied of Specialized drills) and control groups.
The hypotheses of the research:
-There are significant differences between pre and post tests in aerobic and anaerobic ability, Performance and Achievement in 50 Meters for both experimental and control groups.
- There are significant differences in aerobic and anaerobic ability, Performance and Achieving in(50) Meters between the experimental and control group in post test .
- The researchers used the experimental method which suits the nature of the study. The experimental was applied on a sample of a number of the members of the Iraqi National team of the Olympic swimming, (50) meters-freestyle swimming juniors aged 11-12 years, 16 swimmer. Then the sample is divided into both experimental and standard group of (8) swimmers for each group selectively. It also achieved a kind of homogeneity of those member in the variables of (length, weight, age, training age, and Achievement (50) meters freestyle swimming) whereas the equivalence was done between both groups in the following variables (aerobic ability, anaerobic ability, performance, and Achievement).
The study used experimental design of the equivalent group with pre and post test. The procedures include designing a training course of specialized practices, then applying it in both endurance and speed items as part of the general course of the National team of swimming. The study also used the questionnaire experiments to explain some important facts. The following statistical methods was used also (the average, standard deviation, percentage, Person coefficient, T-Test of the independent samples, T-test for the dependent sample).
The results of the research:
- The program of American swimming coaches association style by using some Specialized drills that using by experimental group led to develop aerobic ability, anaerobic ability, performance, and achievement whereas the control group led to develop aerobic ability, anaerobic ability, performance only.
- The experimental group has developed better than control group in aerobic ability, anaerobic ability, performance, and achieving .
- There’s a positive impact to use the Specialized drills in the special training units of the physical side in the sense that they help the swimmer to swim with an ideal technique under the influence of being tired of the metabolic reactions.
- The skillful performance is connected to the achieving in swimming and it also completes with the physical preparation in the level of achieving.
- The modern styles of training in swimming submitted by the American society have homogeneity with the nature of performing which the Specialized drills need.
- Article View: 236
- PDF Download: 105