Constructing and Applying Some Physical and Skilful Tests for Futsal Female Players
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2013, Volume 19, Issue 60, Pages 186-206
AbstractThe Research Objectives :
- Designing and constructing some physical and skillful tests for futsal females players
- Setting standard degrees and levels of the physical and skillful tests for futsal female players.
The Research Fields :
Man field : The female players of the Northern region clubs ( Tal-Esqaf, Battnaya,Qaraqoush,Bashiqah , Al-Qoush, and Dohuk ).
Time field : The period from 5/7/2011 – 2/10/2011.
Place field : The stadiums of the above mentioned clubs.
The research community consists of the futsal female players of the Northern region which involves ( Tal-Esqaf, Battnaya,Qaraqoush,Bashiqah , Al-Qoush, and Dohuk ) . So, the sample of the construction consists of (57) female players, while the application sample consists of (35) female players of an origin (107) female players .
The following statistical means have been used :
The arithmetic mean, the standard deviation, simple correlation coefficient (Person) , t-Tests for the independent sample , percentage, and modulated standard degree (6-segma).
The most important results obtained by the research are :
- Achieving constructing a test for measuring the power distinguished by the speed of the leg muscles of the futsal female players.
- Constructing a test of measuring the shooting skills for the futsal female players.
The most important recommendations are as follows :
- Adopting the test of power distinguished by the speed for the futsal female players.
- Adopting the test of shooting for the futsal female players.
- Article View: 136
- PDF Download: 58