A comparative study of some kinematical variables for the flight phase of the hand boll between shooting from the (6m.) and the (9m.) line in handball
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2012, Volume 18, Issue 59, Pages 217-230
AbstractThe study aimed at finding the relationship between the kinematical variables of the shooting skill from the jump of the handball starting from (6m.) and (9m.) for the flight phase in handball.
The researcher has used the descriptive methodology as well as the technical scientific observation as a means for collecting data by using two video cameras with a speed of (25) fram per. second the research's samples has been consisted of (10) players. The kinematical analysis has been performed by applying (ACD, premier, If lima
A pilot study experiment has been conducted followed by the main experiment on the research subjects, then the data were handled statistically by using the arithmetic mean, the standard deviation, t-Test for dependent samples as being the statistical means of the research.
The researcher has attained a set of conclusions as follows:
1. Existence of significant differences of the angle of left knee and the horizontal vertical distance center of gravity mass of the body for the benefit of (6)meters
2. Existence for significant differences of and the inclination of right shoulder for the of knee angle the hip for the benefit of (9)meters
3. No significant differences for the rest of kinematics variables
The researcher has presented the following recommendations:
1. Confirming on the specification and training between the angles' movement and the movement of the body joints and parts during the practice of shooting in handball
2. Focusing on the horizontal and the vertical displacement while the ball on shooting during high jump in handball game.
Keywords: kinematical variables- flight phase- shooting- handball
- Article View: 74
- PDF Download: 74