Measuring the Motivational Traits for the players of First Class Tae Kwon Do clubs
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2012, Volume 18, Issue 59, Pages 131-142
AbstractThe research aims at measuring the motivational traits for the players of first-class tae kwon dot clubs .The researchers have hypothesized that there were significon differentes among the motivational traits for the first-class tae kwon do players .The sample has composed of the first-class players of the athletic season 2010 .The players were (50) whom they representing the fallowing clubs (Alshurtah , Al-Kuhruba'a,Al-Karkh,Al-Mustaqbal, Al -Meena'a, Missan, Pashkotin, and AR Babil) clubs . The researchers have adopted the scale prepared by Allawi ( 1990) as an instrument for collecting data . After the data have been classified and treated statistically ,the researchers have concluded the following :
• There were significant differences in the trait of the need of achievement for the first-class tae kwon do players .
• There were significant differences in the (self-confidence, determination , self-control , training ) traits for the first-class tae kwon do players .
The researchers have recommended the following :
• Making sure of the development of the motivational traits (self-confidence, determination , self-control , training ) traits in the training units and their position in the training program for they contribute in developing the player's capabilities and accessing high levels .
• Making similar researches on other athletic games
• *Keywords: Motivational traits - Tae Kwon Do
- Article View: 210
- PDF Download: 186