Degree of Attention Concentration and it Relationship with shooting Accuracy for the somial sport club in Football’
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2008, Volume 14, Issue 47, Pages 1-15
Abstract* The aim of the study was to know the degree of attention concentration and it relationship with shooting accuracy for the somial sport club in football.
* The researcher hypothesis that there was a significant statistical correlation between the degree of attention concentration and shooting accuracy for the Somial sport club in football.
* Descriptive method was used by correlation style to reach the objective of the study.
* Sample of the study consist of (20) players in the North of Iraq for the year 2007.
* The researcher used the degree of attention concentration test by the (Borden Anvemov). And shooting accuracy test in football as a tools of the study.
* Data was statistical treats by (Arithmetic mean, standard deviation, and simple correlation coefficient ) .
* The result of the study indicate that there was a significant correlation between in the degree of attention concentration and shooting accuracy for the players in football .
* Finally , the researcher put some recommendations for the benefit of the study.
- Article View: 186
- PDF Download: 169