An analytic comparative study for some kinematical variables of the kinetic trajectory of the weight by using various styles of jerk part
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2010, Volume 16, Issue 55, Pages 186-206
The research aims at revealing the following :
1. Recognizing the values of some kinematical variables of the kinetic trajectory among the styles of clean and jerk lift with split jerk , the constant jerk ,and the squatting jerk lifts .
2. Comparing the kinetic trajectory form of the weight among the various styles of clean and jerk lift.
Both researchers have adopted the descriptive approach with a comparative style for its convenience with the nature of the research .The sample has consisted of (7) young weight lifters of those who have achieved advanced positions in Iraq championship (Al-Qutur) .The researchers have applied the technical scientific observation ,measurement , analysis , and test as means for collecting data to obtain some kinematical variables of the weight .In order to achieve the technical scientific observation , the researchers have used a video camera located on a distance (8)m far from the left side of the weight lifter . The lens of the camera has been placed on (1.52)m from the stage level . The video camera speed has been (25) pictures / second .
The test has been filmed on 16/12/2003 ( in the close hall / college of physical education / university of Mosul . Each weight lifter has been granted three attempts on each different style of clean establishing on the international law of weight lifter . The best successful attempt has been analyzed which represents (90%) of the weight lifter's power registered in the formal competitions .The researchers have applied the following statistical processors : (the arithmetical mean , the standard deviation , t-test , and percentage law ) .
The researchers have concluded the following :
1. The presence of difference in the values of some kinematical variables of the three styles of jerk part ..
2. The squatting jerk lift has achieved better height than the style of split jerk. It has been observed the presence of differences in the weight heights in the weight's lowest point in the falling down stage (H2) and the height of the highest point reached by the weight .
3. The power jerk has achieved better heights than squatting jerk lift style . It has been observed the presence of differences in the height of the deepest deviation in the falling down stage H5 and the height of the weight constancy point H6 .
4. split jerk has achieved better heights than the squatting jerk style . It has been observed the presence of the differences in the variables (H5) and H(6) .
5. split jerk has achieved better heights than the power jerk . It has been observed the presence of differences in the variables (H5) and (H6) .
- Article View: 109
- PDF Download: 60