“The effect of using suggested training program on the development of some components of physical fitness, and the special requirements on the floor exercise for Gymnastic juniors”
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2009, Volume 15, Issue 51, Pages 1-23
Abstract* The present research aims at investigating the following:
1. The effect of the suggested training program on development of some components of physical fitness and special requirements on the floor exercise for Gymnastic juniors.
2. The difference concerning some components of physical fitness and special requirements between pre and post tests for each of experimental and control groups.
3. The difference concerning some components of physical fitness and special requirements with reference to post tests between the experimental and control groups.
Results indicate the Following:
1. There are significant differences between pre and post tests for the sake of post in most variables of specific physical fitness components and special requirements for two groups.
2. The suggested training program has an affection in certain components (explosive power, muscle power, Flexibility, moving balance, coordination and agility) and special requirements and the skill Forman’s.
Statistical process inanest the percentage, arethmeths mean, standard deviation and paired "t".
The sample included 11-13 yeas juniors representing Nina rah team , the sessions were 24.
- Article View: 220
- PDF Download: 119