THE RELEATION OF MOMENTUM AND KINETIC AND POTENTIAL ENERGY WITH ANGULAR CIRCUMFERENC VELOCITY OF THROWING ARM AT HIGH-JUMP SHOOTING IN HANDBALL
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2007, Volume 13, Issue 44, Pages 75-88
AbstractThis study aims at :
- identifying the values of some Biomechanic variables at high-jump shooting in handball .
- identifying the releationship between these values.
Aspects at the study .
The human aspect : Iraqi handball clubs of north area.
The time aspect : 8 , APRIL , 2006 .
The place aspect : AMJED NOORI INDOOR – MOUSUL .
the sample of the study was consisted of SIX players who play in handball Iraqi clubs of north area who were distinguished in shooting from out side of the nine meter area . the data collected through video cameras byusing (adobe photo shop ) programs and (AutoCAD ) programs in order to know the values of body joints angles the study revealed the following results .
- Kinetic energy and potentil energy were positively affected by momentum at the high-jump shooting in hand ball .
- Angular velocity was positively affected by potentil energy of the player at shooting in handball .
- Making sure that the player get much more kinetic energy by the momentum .
- To execute the shooting at high speed in order to get much more kinetic energy
- in Making sure at take off to reach high point in order to get much more potential energy to change it to large angular velocity when shooting handball .
- Article View: 253
- PDF Download: 170