A comparative study in the level of emotional arousal among the different play lines players for basket ball.
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2007, Volume 14, Issue 46, Pages 91-102
AbstractThe researeh Aimed at acquainted with:
1- The level of the emotional arousal among the different play lines players for basket ball.
2- the differences in the degree level of the emotional arousal
among the different play line players for basket ball.
- it was used the descrijlive method by survey style to reach the obgectives of study.
- the sample included(60) players representing the Iraqi universtyes
for basket ball in 2005-2006 season.
-the scale of emotional arousal was used, it consist(50) sections to measure the level degree. Of the emotional arousal of the players having achieved the validity and reliability for the instruments of the research. The data were processed statistically by using the ( mean, standard deviation, simple correlatian and one way anova, L.S.D).
- the results were as following.
- there was increase in the degree level of the emotioinal arousal according to the different play positions of the players in basket ball.
- there were significant differences in the degree level of the emotiond arousal in different play positions in basket ball.
- Article View: 175
- PDF Download: 83