Effect of the using the explorative and motor games programs in developing some basic motor skills for the students of second class of primary school
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2006, Volume 12, Issue 42, Pages 155-181
The aim of the research
- This research aims at recognizing the effects of the explorative and motor games programs on developing some of the basic motor skills .
- It is prepared to compare the outcome of using the program of explorative games and that of the motor games in developing some
of the basic motor skills for the students of primary second class .
The research has two assumption s :
- There are significant differences between the results of the pre and post tests in some basic kinetic skills for the primary second class students and for the both first and second experimental groups
- There are significant differences in the results of the post tests between the first and second experimental groups of the basic Kinetic skills for the primary second class student .
The experimental was used because of its fitness to the nature of this research . The research sample includes 40 students of primary second class. The sample was randomly divided random into two experimental groups . The first group uses the program of the motor games program with competitive style,
Whereas the second group used the explorative games program .
The most important basic motor skills were identified by a group of experts and specialists in the field of methodology Kinetic learning and
measurement and evaluation , then validity and stability were made . The two groups were qualified in the variable of ( age , weight , high , inelegance , and some tests of the basic motor skills ) .
The program was implemented by 14 learning unit The time of each session was 40 minutes. The post test was made for the two groups the data processed was statistically by using ( mathematical average , standard deviation and T test ) .
- The programs of explorative and motor games has achieved an advance
in some of the basic motor skills in the prior and posterior tests .
- The explorative games program has realized and advance in some of
basic kinetic skills when a comparison was made between the pre and post tests .
. - The program of kinetic games has realized an advance in some of the basic Kinetic skills when a comparison was made between the prior test and the posterior one .
-An equality appeared between the tests of the basic kinetic skills
between the two programs excluding that explorative program excelled the other programs in post test of 20 meter sprint .
- This research recommends to use the program of the explorative games
for its active effect in developing the basic Kinetic skills .
- To make a related research for females students of the primary stage in the future .
- Article View: 199
- PDF Download: 1,616