Effect of training program by using the Compound Exercises related to individual performance on the development of skills performance and accuracy shooting for the beginner of football players
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2006, Volume 12, Issue 40, Pages 29-48
AbstractThe idea of the research is formed of preparing training program by using individual training and items are included (Compound Exercises) .the research depended on formation of the training load training. And also program planning to achieve the goal of train program .
The Aim of research : The training program in particular compound. Exercises way by individual practicing on developing. Skill fuels practicing . speed and accuracy of shutting of beginners of football players .
The research was done by sample of soccer players and Erbil club , there number was (16)players and then choosing by deliberately implemented the training program . which was prepared by researcher for two months by (3)unites - awake and thus the number of unites ar formed (24) unites and after finishing tha limited period to implement the training program pre- post tests were done and the data treatsent with static’s and bay using (mean – stander divination) and . (t) tests. The Researcher has Reached following:
* Training program by using the compound exercises was appositive effect of developing in skills performance speed upon the skills performance speed and accuracy shutting.
* The developing which happened upon skills performance speed and accuracy shutting was using various compound exercises and the principles of interval trailing that used in training program .
The Researcher has recommended the following .
* It is necessary paying good attention on skill to do developing in skills performance developing accuracy shutting for the beginners by using football .
* Emphasizing on interval train way in developing skills performance speed and accuracy shutting during training preparation because it is gives to player to return the systems in erg .
* It is necessary to do more research on mechanism and system principles modern to develop speed performance skills and accuracy of shutting for young players because its fundamental in footballers.
- Article View: 250
- PDF Download: 352