The Effect of Competitive Assistive Sports Exercises in Developing Speed for Futsal Players for the Ages of 14-16 Years
Al-Rafidain Journal for Sports Sciences (RJSS),
2022, Volume 25, Issue 76, Pages 273-296
AbstractThe exercises of competitive sports play a major role in the development of the physical variables (speed) in futsal sports , and the exercises of competitive sports are fun and exciting exercises that inspire fun and create a spirit of competition for players.
The paper aims to:
- Develop a training curriculum with mini sports to develop the speed of all kinds of futsal players.
- Identify the effect of the training curriculum with small sports in developing the speed of all kinds of futsal players.
The researchers used the experimental method to fit the nature of the research. The curriculum was implemented by competitive sports exercises on a sample of the age group above (14-16) years of the School of sport Talent in Nineveh.
The researchers used statistical means (arithmetic mean, standard deviation etc.)
The paper concludes the following:
- The training curriculum using mini sports achieved a positive development between the two tests (pre and post) and in favor of the experimental group in the tests (transitional speed, motor response speed, and motor speed).
- The two training curricula for the two groups (controller and experimental) achieved a positive development between the two tests (pre and post) in the (transitional velocity) tests.
- The training curriculum using mini-sports achieved a positive development in the results of the post-tests between the two groups (control and experimental) and in favor of the experimental group.
- Article View: 54
- PDF Download: 48