Effect of interval training by using the two ranges of the phosphagen system times in special kinetic abilities in the foil fencing
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2020, Volume 23, Issue 72, Pages 65-90
AbstractThe Research aims at:
1. To reveal the difference between the tribal and pre-test groups of the first experimental group in the special Kinetic abilities in foil fencing.
2. To reveal the difference between the two tests of the tribal and the second experimental group in the special Kinetic abilities in foil fencing.
3. Revealing the difference between the two experimental groups in the dimensional test of the special Kinetic abilities of the foil fencing.
1. The researchers used the experimental method to suit the nature of the research.
2. The research sample consisted of players practicing the fencing game, which were divided into two experimental groups in the same way as the corresponding pairs with (7) players in each group.
3. The special Kinetic abilities and tests were determined and selected through the analysis of content and opinions of experts.
4. The training curriculum was implemented on the sample of the study which lasted (8) weeks and with (3) units per week, after which the tests were carried out to determine the level in the Kinetic abilities of the special bidders.
5. Use researcher tests and measurements to collect data.
6.Used the researchers (arithmetic mean, standard deviation, T test for independent samples, T test for associated samples, percentage, evolution rate, torsion coefficient, and difference coefficient)
The interval training using the time range (3, 4, 5) seconds has led to the development of all the special Kinetic abilities of fencing.
The interval training using the time range (6, 8, 10) seconds has led to the development of all the Kinetic abilities of fencing.
The interval training using both the two-time (3,4,5) seconds and (6, 8, 10) seconds has led to an equal development of all the special Kinetic abilities of fencing.
The effectiveness of training interval in the development of the special Kinetic abilities of fencing that fall under the time of the first part of the first region (peak capacity, sustaining the peak capacity) of the Phosphagen system (ATP-PC).
- Article View: 88
- PDF Download: 42