Th effect of scheduling sequential and randone exercise in learning some of the basic skills wrestling game
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
Volume 11, Issue 39, Pages 287-303
AbstractThe research aimed at:
- being acguainted with the differeuees between results of leveles of some basic skills in wrestling.
- Being acguauinted with the best leaeming styk from blocked randomized, or additibnal for learning some basic skills in wrestling.
The experiementel method was used because it was convenient to the nature of research .
The sampk included 37 students from college of physiah education ,university of masul devided into three unegual gronps,12 students for tow groups and 13 students for other.
The eguality was achieved in variables of high ,wigth ,and age in addition to some elements of physicall fitness. The first experimental group applied the blocked style , the second experimental group applied the randomized style, where as control group applied the additional style .
The program lasted nine weeks from 1/11/2004 to 17/1/2005 with one learning session and 90 minutes fore each .
The Mean , Standard Deviation, "t" test , percentage, one way ANOVA, and L.S.D. were used statistically for processing Data.
The research Concluded the following:
- The Applied two style in learning program have an effecing for performance of motor Skills in Wrestling.
- There are significant differences in level of Skill performance among three groups in the side of the second Experimental group, Randomized style.
The Research recommended the following:
- Emphazing on using Randomized style for learning some Basic skill in Wrestling because it has an effect in achieve the skill aims.
- Article View: 10
- PDF Download: 9