Body building of soccer gool keeper in iraq (body measurment ,body composition , body somoto type)
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2018, Volume 21, Issue 68, Pages 66-86
AbstractThe aim of the research:
- determining simple stracture factor for body measurement for gool keeper in iraq.
- determining number of measurements as index for body measurements .
- finding body composition (fat weight and weight lean weight).
- determining components of body somoto type.
The data of the research is about (57) goalkeeper they represent excellent league clups in iraq ,while the research tools represented in (21) body measurement and it is the heights , sircum ,width and skin thickness hn addition to weight .
While indirect measurements it represented by determining body composition (fat weight and weight without fat ) by squareof the height equation ,in addition to determining body somoto type by (heth - carter) method .
The following statistical means were used – mean – standared deviation – simple correlation – mode – coefficient skewenss- percentage – factor analysis by prihcipal component method – calcaulating standared errors for saturations on factors extract , and calcaulating statistical function by using (burt - banks) equation.
The researcher reaches to the most important results , as follows:
- factor analysis by using the orthogonal rotation which was done by (21) variables represents ,the physical measurements for goalkeeper soccer shows 5 factor ,4 of them were accepted according to the conditions of accepting factor .
- the factor that shown from physical measurements analysis were accepted to show the following names :
- factor of sirecomference and skin folds
- factor of width and surroundings
- factor of body heights
- factor of sirecomference and length of parties .
- it concludes group of measurements in the light of the accepted factors represents body measurements of goalkeepers of coccer in iraq ( skin fold of scapula , body height shoulder width and leg sire comference)
Standared levels were found for body index extracted from factor analysis.
- Article View: 37
- PDF Download: 42