Keywords : Impact of Teaching
The Impact of teaching Style - According to the Department of learning to use Learning techniques to acquire and retain certain types of shooting Basket Ball
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2013, Volume 19, Issue 60, Pages 77-124
The Research Aims At:
• Discovering the difference between the after and before examination for each of three groups using learning circle style- according teaching arts usage at learning and preserving for some Shooting types at basket ball.
• Discovering the difference between the before and after examinations for each three groups using learning circle style- according learning art usage in learning and preserving for some Shooting types in basket ball.
• Discovering the superiority among the three groups in learning preservation for some Shooting types of basket ball.
The sample has been divided into three equal numbered groups: Each group consists of 12 students, first experimental group, second experimental group and disciplined group. Besides, there is a harmony among the three groups in age, height and weight. There is also adequateness in physical features and Shooting types in basket ball.
The research also depended on personal interview, questionnaire, tests, measures and evaluation form being the tools and ways for collecting data and consequently research aim. At this prospect, the bellow teaching syllabuses have been organized:
• First teaching syllabus accommodates s the usage of learning circle style according to technical teaching flex face implemented by first experimental group.
• Second syllabus embraces the usage of learning circle style according to technical teaching for showing scientific films by data show linked to computer practiced by second experimental group.
• As for the disciplined group, teaching syllabus learning styles (common) has been used.
Each of teaching syllabuses consists of 9 scientific units meaning 3 teaching units for each experimental Shooting in three experienced Shooting in basket ball (free Shooting, jumping Shooting and gradual Shooting). Furthermore, the time for each teaching unit is (90) minutes. Worth to be mentioned is that the teaching syllabus has been implemented from (23/1/2010) to (20/2/2010) - two days per week for each group, the researcher relied on the below statistical tools:
Mean standard deviation, linked sample tests, variance analysis, L.S.D and using the following law for: The quantity of performing losing memory= after examination – preserving examination.
The research concludes that:
1- Activating both relied teaching syllabus in learning circle style- according to the use of teaching techniques in learning some Shooting types in basket ball.
2- Teaching syllabus- implemented by first experimental group and relied on learning circle style- according to the use of teaching techniques ( flex face) and second experimental group relied on learning circle style according to the usage of data show- discover the differences having virtual significance in both before and after examination in learning at some Shooting types in basket ball.
3- First experimental group and second experimental group beat disciplined group in learning some Shooting types in basket ball.
Second experimental group relied on learning circle style- according to the use of teaching techniques (data show) takes the superiority place compared to first and disciplined group in learning and preservation for some Shooting types at basket ball