Keywords : Mechanical Variables
The relationship between strength- distinguish by speed (for legs and arms) and some of the mechanical variables with the accuracy of shooting by jump in team handball
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2014, Volume 20, Issue 66, Pages 312-345
The idea of the research is summarized in studying some of mechanical variables for the research sample and their relationship with the accuracy of shooting by jump in team handball.
The research aimed to identify:
1-Values of strength- distinguish by speed for hand ball players.
2- Values ofmechanical variablesduringthe shooting by jump in team handball.
3-Values oftheaccuracy of shooting by jump in team handball.
4- The relationship betweenstrength- distinguish by speed and the accuracy of shooting by jump in team handball.
5- The relationship betweensome of the mechanical variables and the accuracy of the shooting by jump in team hand ball.
6- The relationship betweenstrength- distinguish by speed andsome of mechanicalvariables of shooting by jump in team hand ball.
The researchers used the descriptive method for its convenience to the research nature, the research community was consisted of the(18) youth handball players in Nineveh, while the research sample has been selected intentionally from players who use the right arm in shooting whom they were 8 players, the researchers used test , measurement and scientific observation as a tools of data collection , the scientific observation was carried out by using (Casio exlim) digital camera with speed of ( 120 f/ sec)and placed ( 9.02 m) on the right side of the player with a lens height of ( 1.25 m) to obtain the values of some variables for the players and the ball , a yard stick one meter was used and filmed in both positions (horizontal and vertical) to calculate the real dimensions of picture .
Data were statistically handled treated by applying (SPSS) program to obtain (the arithmetic mean standard deviation, the simple correlation and t test for independent samples)
Relationship Between Maximum Strength , with some Mechanical Variables for the Trajectory of the Bar and achievement during the Snatch lift
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2014, Volume 20, Issue 65, Pages 25-55
The study has aimed into:
1. Identifying the values of Maximum strength of legs ,arms ,back and achievement in Snatch lift for the team of Nineveh Region In weightlifting.
Identifying the values of some mechanical variables for the trajectory of the Bar (heights, deviations ,time, distance, displacement, Speed velocity, Maximum velocity,
2. Identifying the values of Maximum strength of legs ,arms ,back and achievement in Snatch lift for the team of Nineveh Region In weightlifting.
3. Identifying the values of some mechanical variables for the trajectory of the Bar (heights, deviations ,time, distance, displacement, Speed velocity, Maximum velocity, acceleration, force, Work, Power, Momentum) of all phased in snatch lift for the team of Nineveh Region In weightlifting.
4. Identifying the relationship between the maximum strength of legs arms ,back with mechanical variables of the trajectory of the Bar(heights, deviations, Work, Power, Momentum) and performance in Snatch lift for the team of Nineveh Region In weightlifting.
The research has hypothesized the following:
1. there were significant correlation between maximum strength for arms, back, and legs, and the mechanical variables for the trajectory of the bar during snatch lift for the weightlifters of Nineveh Region.
2. there were significant correlation between (the maximum strength for arms, legs, and back) and achievement (absolute & relative) in the snatch lift for the weightlifter of Nineveh Region.
Methods :The researchers have adopted the descriptive methodology. The sample was (6) weightlifters from the advanced category. They have been chosen deliberately because they were getting the advanced stages in the championships of the country.
The researchers have used the scientific technical observation ,questionnaire , analysis , and measurement for collecting data .
. The following programs have been used in the analysis : ( I film Edit 1,3 , Image ready 8 , ACD See 10,Adobe photo shop 8 , and Excel ).
The researchers have processed the data statistically by using SPSS (the arithmetical mean, the standard deviation ,percentile, and simple correlation coefficient.
The researchers have concluded the following :
1. The increase of Maximum strength for arms help to reduce deviation (D3,D4 ,D5).
2. The increase of Maximum Strength for legs help to increase Work sign (displacement and distance) through phases Snatch W1, W4.
3. The Power increase in phase after full extension to increase Maximum Strength for legs.
4. The Momentum increase in phases for Snatch (M2,M3,M4,M5) to increase Maximum Strength for legs.
5. The Momentum increase in snatch lift phases by the increase of Maximum Strength for legs , back, and arms.
6. The absence of any significant correlation between Max. Strength for legs ,arms, and back with remaining other Variables.
The researchers have recommended some recommendations.
1. emphasizing on the increasing the muscular strength and developing it for the weightlifters equally, for arms, legs, and back. Because its effect on the mechanical values and trajectory of the bar.
2. developing the strength of the muscular for the arms through the exercising, as well as its role in the success of the snatch by decreasing the deviation of the weight during the snatch lift.