Keywords : SERVER PLAYER
Anteroposterior dysplasia indicator (APDI) and Overbitedepth indicator (ODI) in a sample of Iraqi adults withdifferent skeletal classes
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2010, Volume 16, Issue 55, Pages 154-160
- The aim of the research was to investigate the effect of the farness (1m,2m,3m )of server player from the base line on forward wavy serving accuracy in volleyball .
- The researcher hypothesis that there was no significant differences between different farness (1m,2m,3m ) from the base line on the accuracy of forward wavy serve in volleyball .
descriptive method was used for its suitability for the nature of study ,the sample of the study consist of (12) Ninava government team players of volleyball
- the forward wavy serve was applied from the three different area (1m,2m,3m).
- the data were statistically treated by using (F-test ) and the searcher have concluded the following :
- there is no significant difference between different farness (1m,2m,3m ) from the base line in accuracy of forward wave serving in volleyball .