Keywords : Transmission
The Effection of Teaching by Cooperative Learning Method in reducing the Anxiety Level in Learning the tennis Transmission Skill in Volleyball
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2010, Volume 16, Issue 53, Pages 150-167
Aims of this research :
- Check up the influence of cooperative learning in reducing the anxiety level of high school female students, in volleyball.
- Checkup the activity of using cooperative learning method in learning the tennis transmission skill.
The researchers supposed the following :
- There are many abstract content differences between the tow groups of research (experimental and control) about the activity of cooperative learning in reducing the anxiety level of high school female students.
- There are many abstract content differences between the tow groups of research about the activity of teaching by use the cooperative method in learning tennis transmission skill.
The researchers used the experimental method for its suitability to the research complexion, the specimen consisted of female students from tow groups of fifth class that had been choosen randomly from three groups (16 students from each groups), after elimination some of them because the were unlikeness with the others.
This specimen formed a good rate of(% 36.78) per cent form the total basic research. The parity between the groups was made in variable of ( ago, length, cluster, and some elements of physical fitness and motor skills) affecting in learning the tennis transmission skill that opposite the top.
The researchers depended on the experimental design which called ((the design of randomly checkup equivalent groups that have following and anteriority notation)).
This curriculum had been done in Saturday 28/march/ 2009 , in (4) weeks at the rate of (6) education units, (45) minute for each one after collection and evacuation, the data had been processed statically by using ( arithmetic mean, standard deviation, percent, and (T) test for two equal specimens.
The researchers conctuded the following :-
-The cooperative learning is an active method for teaching the female students the transmission skill technically.
- The progress of the cooperative learning method on the classical one, in learning the tennis transmission skill .
The researcher recommended the following :
1. Stress on using the cooperative learning method to learn skills of volleyball.
2. Making similar studies of other skills in volleyball.