Keywords : Mastering Learning
Using Both Mastering and Mutual Learning Styles and Their Effect on Psycholoqical Fluency and Learning Shooting Skill in Futsal for Female Students
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2013, Volume 19, Issue 61, Pages 351-380
The research aims at revealing the following :
- Both (mastering and mutual ) learning styles and their effect on Psychological fluency.
- Both (mastering and mutual ) learning styles and their effect on learning technical performance and achievement level in shooting skill for futsal female players.
- The better style of those styles in learning shooting skill for futsal female players.
The researchers have adopted the experimental methodology for its convenience to the nature of the research . The research sample has included (24) 1st-stage female students / college of physical education and college of education (for girls)-Dept. of physical education divided into two equivalent groups (12 female students for each group ).The equivalence in variables (height, weight and age) and some mental capabilities ( intensity of attention , attention concentration and intelligence) have been verified in addition to a number of physical fitness elements , shooting skill and psychological fluency .
The first experimental group, represented by the physical education female students , has used “ the mastering learning style, while the second experimental group , represented by the physical education female students , has used “the mutual style “. The learning approach has lasted (31) days as three educational units for each group .Each educational unit has lasted (90) minutes .So, the approaches fulfillment has started on 28/2/2012 to 8/3/2012 .
The researchers have used the following statistical means ( arithmetic mean, standard deviation, T-Test, rate of change, percentage of development , learning amount, and simple correlation coefficient ).In addition, SPSS has been used.
The researchers have concluded the following :
- Both styles have an effect on changing Psychological fluency between the both of the research groups.
- The mastering learning style is better than the mutual style in changing the Psychological fluency between both of the research groups.
- The mastering learning style is better than the mutual style in learning technical performance and achievement accuracy in the shooting skill for futsal female students.