Author : Hamou, Omar Samer
The impact of mandatory technical exercises in a number of physical functional Biochemical variables for beginner football player
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2018, Volume 21, Issue 67, Pages 175-203
The research aims to reveal the folloing:
- The Differences of mandatory technical exercises in the number of physical, functional and biochemical variables for beginner football player emerging (experimental group).
- The Differences in the number of physical, functional and biochemical variables between pre and post tests for beginner football player (the control group).
- Differences in the number of physical variables biochemical and functional between the experimental and control groups in the post-test.
The researchers used the experimental approach for it s suitability to the nature of the research the experiment, was carried out on a sample of players emerging club Mosul football-Season (2012 - 2013) and (30) players and aged (13-15 years), when they were chosen intentional and divided randomly into two groups(experimental and control) and by (10) players for each group homogeneity was done in the of the following variables (age, height, weight), has been the adoption of The experimental design was adopted, which is called the design of the control group random selection of (pre and post) tests .. and means the following statistical: mean were used (arithmetic mean, standard deviation, coefficient of variation, the percentage, the T-test of the corrileated samples, t-Test for independent samples and the researchers reached the following conclusions:
- Achieved exercises technical compulsory carried out by the experimental group advanced in all the variables physical (speed transition, agility and explosive power of the two men and the power characteristic speed and flexibility), and variables functional and biochemical (heart rate and respiratory rate and lactate Dhedrugeniz and creatine Vsvukanez) did not achieve development in the variables (diastolic pressure and pressuresystolic) and by comparing the results of physical tests before and after the experimental group of players.
- Achieved the control group developed in the variables physical (agility and explosive power of the two men and flexibility) while not achieved development in variables (speed transition and power characteristic speed), and did not achieve development in the variables functional and biochemical (heart rate and diastolic pressure and systolic blood pressure and lactate Dhedrugeniz and creatine Vsvukanez) except(the number of times breathing) that have developed through comparing the results of physical tests before and after the players control group.
- Achieved the experimental group developed better than the control group in the variables physical (agility and explosive power of the two men and the power characteristic speed and flexibility) while not achieved advanced in (speed transition) also achieved the experimental group developed better than the control group in the variables functional and biochemical (heart rate and systolic blood pressureand the number of times breathing Dhedrugeniz lactate and creatine Vsvukanez) except (diastolic pressure) and by comparing a posteriori test results for the two.