Author : J. Mohammed, Sabah.
Comparison study in Intense cleverness for Varsity Players of North Area Universities in Basketball.
Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences,
2010, Volume 16, Issue 53, Pages 104-118
The paper aims are as follows :
- Measuring the intense cleverness for Varsity players of north area Universities in basketball.
- Knowing the differences in intense cleverness for electros players of north area Universities in basketball as play centre (play maker, ward player, pivot player).
- Knowing the differences in intense cleverness for Varsity players of north area Universities in basketball between two centres (the winner in the first mattress, who obtain the last mattress)
The paper hypothesis are as follows :
- There are not difference that home statistical indication in intense cleverness for Varsity players for north area Universities in basketball as play centre (play maker, ward player, pivot player).
- There aren’t differences that have statistical indication in intense cleverness for Varsity players of north area Universities in basketball between the last and first mattress.
The researcher used descriptive method which fits the nature of the paper, and applied the scale on the sample (which) chosen in intentional way its foundation (60) players from north area Universities electors in basketball and they are all from University of (Mosul, Ambar, Tekrit, klSalah-Al-Deen, and Jihan) in fact (12) players from each University since (2008-2009) in gym of Akd club from 11/3/2009 to 15/3/2009.
The following statistical means are used : (mathematical, mathematical medium, standard deviation, anova one way direction, Denkin range multiple T-test for one sample, T-test for two independent samples).
The researcher reaches number of important conclusions the most important ones are :
- The north area Universities varsity delights with high level of intense cleverness.
In the sight of these conclusions the researcher reaches to the number of recommendations are of them is supporting intense cleverness and growing it through training programs for ward, and pivot players for north area Universities electors in basketball.